[MLB-WIRELESS] Hold off on buying wireless equipment for a few months!

Drew drew at wirelessanarchy.com
Mon Jan 14 09:41:10 EST 2002

If you think .11b is expensive in oz, wait for .11g. If you want to wait
for .11g to come out, do it for the price drop of .11b when that
happens. Those with money to burn and who run high traffic backbones
will want .11g, but as of now, there is no backbone...

>I think it was Drew who said at the BBQ "the first thing is to get the
>backbone linked". (Great BBQ/Meet, and thankyou Tyson)

I was 10,000 miles away so, that wasn't me, do i have an impersonator?
If i was there, I would have said that though ;)

-Drew