[MLB-WIRELESS] Interesting item on eBay Australia web site item#1317753866: Lucent ORINOCO WavePoint II (6) Wireless Unit

Scott Stapleton hyrax at westnet.com.au
Fri Jan 11 01:24:45 EST 2002

US SALES ONLY.

-----Original Message-----
From: robert at secnet.com.au [mailto:robert at secnet.com.au]
Sent: Thursday, 10 January 2002 9:14 PM
To: melbwireless at melbwireless.dyndns.org
Subject: [MLB-WIRELESS] Interesting item on eBay Australia web site
item#1317753866: Lucent ORINOCO WavePoint II (6) Wireless Unit

I saw this item for sale at eBay Australia.

Could be very cheap if bidding stays low

Title of item:	Lucent ORINOCO WavePoint II (6) Wireless Unit
Seller:	poohbear98
Starts:	04-Jan-02 07:26:03 AEDST
Ends:	11-Jan-02 07:26:03 AEDST
Price:	Currently US $710.00
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1317753866

Item Description:
	PLEASE READ THE AD AND DO NOT BID ON MY STUFF IF YOU CANNOT HONOR THE TERMS
OF THE SALE... MEANING YOU MUST PAY FOR THE ITEM WITHIN 10 DAYS. THIS IS A
RE-LIST BECAUSE THE PREVIOUS HIGH BIDDER FAILED TO PAY. This is a
smorgasbord of Lucent Wavepoint II Wireless equipment that was recently
removed from a local plant closing. All this stuff was in use until about a
month ago. I know nothing about this stuff and have no way to test it so I
am selling it "as-is". You get 6 Wavepoint II units and a bunch of other
devices that some are still new in the package. They have an AT&T part
number as 407-0030392. It is a plastic box that is 4" X 4" and has a cable
coming out one end. There is also some mounting hardware in the box. I have
the software drivers in a seperate box but I don't know how current they are
or if they are complete. I will include everything I have and pack in one
box to the highest bidder. No reserve on this item. Shipping cost is $25.00.
International shipping ex!
tra. Payment is due within 10 days. US SALES ONLY. Payment by credit card
accepted through PAYPAL or Billpoint. Money orders and checks accepted
although checks must clear before we ship. Good Luck! (Each of these units
has it's own power supply included.)

	Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
http://www.ebay.com.au

Archive at: