[MLB-WIRELESS] Galaxy Antennas

Richard Talbot richardt at frontline.com.au
Thu Jan 10 11:59:13 EST 2002

I don't know about $11 units, but I have four of the 18dbi units with
mounting kits here if people are interested.  I bought them from a guy who
installs pay TV in people's houses.  They are second hand but all in good
condition.  I can sell them for $35 each + postage.  This is what I paid for
them so I don't have much room to move on the price.  If people are
particularly interested I MAY be able to get more.

I was going to modify them for people and offer them as a prefabricated unit
but I doubt anyone wants to pay any more than this anyway.

Richard