[MLB-WIRELESS] grumpy people - get a move on

adamneat adam.neat at agn-consulting.com
Wed Jan 9 19:14:53 EST 2002

this is a very big can of worms - if you try to share 'Net connected
bandwidth, the whole idea will be shutdown faster than you can say
whats-your-ip.

best to keep with sharing resources and proxy cache type data, but NOT using
externally connected bandwidth. That is carrying 3rd party data over a
non-licensed network and it is not legal.

Adam