[MLB-WIRELESS] What needs to be done first.

-- spam at overlobe.com
Wed Jan 9 17:17:26 EST 2002

on 9/1/02 2:36 PM, Lucas Lozo at lucas.lozo at cdt.com.au said something like:

> We need a "kit form option with all you need items, also a list of Items
> needed with known suppliers of those item where you can "readily
> purchase" those items.

Well while we're at it - an interesting thing that we organised as part of
an electronic music collective a few years back was workshops building
gear... I think we only had one go in the end, but I still have my dick
smith function generator.

Seriously - this would be a great thing to do - like an antenna building
wkshop or something like that - if not even for the fact that some people
won't have the access to all the relevant tools, or skills (well I don't ;)

Kinda like an installfest or something.. Would be good for the network too I
reckon.