[MLB-WIRELESS] grumpy people - get a move on

Lucas Lozo lucas.lozo at cdt.com.au
Wed Jan 9 16:45:48 EST 2002

If you want to get a mass people on the system,
Charge every one $5 or $10 per month, offer FREE internet, unlimited
time bytes etc.
Use the Money to BUY Fixed  Bandwidth Un-metered bytes and watch the
people flock,
If every one gets only 1K or so download,  Well its almost Free..!!!

Low Cost Internet would be the prime incetive for anyone to get onto the
wireless lan.

Next Motivation if is not a concern (it is to me) and a "Pirate software
swapping"  But then who is legally liable for this.

Otherwise what other motivations are there for people to get on??

But The Real Issue is as far as i can see is to decide firstly:

1. Melbourne Wireless LAN is it to contain Internet or Not.