[MLB-WIRELESS] Galaxy dish

Rob Werner rob at invademyspace.com
Wed Jan 9 15:49:24 EST 2002

Hi all,

I'm trying to find a couple of old Galaxy dishes to use for a small network,
but I'm not sure if Galaxy was ever in my area.  Does anyone know if it was
ever run in Wollongong, just South of Sydney???

I'd rather not spend the next 2 months driving around aimlessly looking at
peoples roofs only to find that they don't exist in my area!  :)

If the service did exist up here there might be a few easy pickings, in
which case I'd be happy to send them down to you guys.

Thanks,

-Robert