[MLB-WIRELESS] grumpy people - get a move on

simmans at datafast.net.au simmans at datafast.net.au
Wed Jan 9 15:01:36 EST 2002

Just as a matter of interest there is a wirless network operational in
mornington/mtmartha/arthers seat and all that that commandsfrom their
vantage point, www.xnet.org.au (i think) which say they have 2000 members
linked up  so there is interest.

My area (tyabb and Warrandyte ) is not suitable as there are no nodes
available but when I can get two cards in the auction I will connect pc tp
laptop and will be happy to provide distribution for anyone in tyabb
hastings

	http://www.close.wattle.id.au/~adrian