[MLB-WIRELESS] 20 Orinoco Card Auction Won.......phewwwww

Ernie eb at techno.net.au
Mon Jan 7 20:35:52 EST 2002

Well done Ryan ! !

-----Original Message-----
From: Ryan Abbenhuys [mailto:sneeze at alphalink.com.au]
Sent: Monday, 7 January 2002 19:05
To: melbwireless at melbwireless.dyndns.org
Subject: [MLB-WIRELESS] 20 Orinoco Card Auction Won.......phewwwww

Well it was a nail biting last hour to Ebay auction number 1316637755  "20
Orinoco wireless silver PCMCIA PC CARDS".

I was outbid by $10 right on 1 hour remaining in the auction.
Obviously someone sitting there trying to wait till the last minute.

I got him back though....literally waiting until ***60 seconds**** before
auction end and luckily bidding higher than his maximum.

Won the auction at US $1,085.00.

Works out to AU $110 each for the cards.
Extra money recieved from people will be used to go toward postage.

Please don't email me asking if you can have a card. I have already
allocated cards and recieved money for them.

Archive at: