[MLB-WIRELESS] Reflectors and Repeaters

Simon Hall simonh at auschar.com.au
Thu Jan 3 14:26:50 EST 2002

Can anyone help me,
I am looking into setting up a WLAN point to point.  However it is not line
of site (unless I have a huge mast).  I have a structure that is about 200m
away which could be used to reflect the signal.  I did see somewhere where
people where talking about using another antenna (possibly) as an
intermediate location common to the other two points.  Does anyone know
about using a "reflector" or some other device that would allow me to do
this.  There is no easily accessible power to use an AP to route the signal.
I suppose the question is, is it just a simple method of being able to
bounce the signal "around the corner"? so to speak.

Simon Hall