[MLB-WIRELESS] Fitzroy Tower update

adamneat adam.neat at agn-consulting.com
Thu Jan 3 10:04:41 EST 2002

Out of interest here guys, can anyone (even Michael) see the Richmond Town
Hall clock tower? From my apartment in Richmond, I can see miles (all the
way to the Dandy's and I think a 180' view to brighton/toorak direction and
the other way towards the collingwood direction).

I'm getting married shortly so the budgets are tight but would be definatly
interested in a few months trying for something in Richmond if its suitable
for anyone.

I'm trying to think where Michael's beasty setup would be - I could be in
line of site ?

Adam

bwireless