[MLB-WIRELESS] Possible Bulk Buy Opportunity

Adrian Close adrian at close.wattle.id.au
Wed Jan 2 00:45:35 EST 2002

On Tue, 1 Jan 2002, Ryan Abbenhuys wrote:

> That leaves 9 more cards up for grabs.

OK, by my reckoning there are still a couple of slots - put me down for
two (2), please.

> The thing that you must realise is that you MUST have the funds available
> immediatelly as I will need all of the money to be payed to me before I can

How do we get this to you?  Perhaps you could email people bank details so
those of us with Internet banking of some form can pay you electronically.

Adrian Close			email:	adrian at close.wattle.id.au
1 Old Gippsland Rd.		web:	http://www.close.wattle.id.au/~adrian
Lilydale, VIC, 3140, Australia	mobile:	+61 412 385 201

Echelon teaser: MD5 RX-7 SSL Kiwi TRD DEADBEEF Bubba