[MLB-WIRELESS] Some help and advice needed

wilsonj wilsonj at dodo.net.au
Thu Feb 28 08:10:37 EST 2002

Hi Denns,

thanks for your reply. I am going to get in contact with the CSIRO today.
Oddly enough I rang them about video equipment a couple weeks back. They
mentioned the mining work they were doing, but I didn't think it was what I
was after, so didn't persue it.  8-(    Hopefully they can offer some good
advice.

Thanks for the tip.

Regards
Jamie Wilson