[MLB-WIRELESS] 2.4Ghz will make you as good as sterile...

Andy Freeman andy at kawasaki.kz
Tue Feb 26 23:30:54 EST 2002

>>>my friends thoughts were "is it going to make me sterile?"

Your friends are mostly correct, playing with 2.4Ghz wlan equipment will
cause you to:

1. Drive around looking up in the sky at high buildings / masts / hills
/ and get a new respect for "that house has a nice view"

2. Cause you to spend way too much time on the PC looking and reading
web sites / news groups and the infamous wiki-wiki-whatsit

3. Spend even more time on-line replying to people on listservs with the
idea of knowledge transfer / knowledge leaching / and silly answers
(like this one)

4. Spend even more of your valuable free time looking at disused lumps
of antenna metal on other peoples roof tops with only the noble and
planet friendly thought of recycling in mind.

5. Spend most of a sunny Saturday arvo in the shed with a hacksaw /
silicone / coax and a bloody big hammer "attempting to recycle" that
recent "score"

6. Spend a few weekends (of good lawn mowing) weather clambering around
your roof top swinging a huge lump of metal in the air and tempting the
gods to show you natural electricity.

Add to that the "normal" activities of an "adult" like going to work to
fund your expensive geek habits and you can easily see why bed is for
sleeping and not for breeding.

...as good as sterile!

	Andy (I think I'm still married!!!!) Freeman