[MLB-WIRELESS] what time frame are you guys working on

destrkta destrkta at iprimus.com.au
Sun Feb 24 20:14:37 EST 2002

Was wondering when most of you guys think we'll have this up and running. Personally my goal is to have my network already to go in the next 3 months if everything goes as planned. When do you ppl hope to have the wireless lan working over a decent distance eg not just 2 or 3 ppl linked up but 20 - 30 + ?

my estimate is about a year as most ppl are still waiting for the technology to become more widely available and at a cheaper price.

BTW i know how i'm going to set up my PC, but with my notebook when i take it out how would i link it up to the network ? would i have to bring an antenna with me or something ?