[MLB-WIRELESS] Newbie Help - PLS some pointers

Harman Nagra hnagra at bigpond.net.au
Wed Feb 20 15:12:09 EST 2002

Hi Guys,

I got no response to my earlier mail, but i really really wanna join the
exsisting network.

I have read the "Getting Started" on the website but really dont know
where to start. If some one has there own website or a How to pls let me
know. Some specific questions i have ..

What antenna do i use?
where do i get the antenna from?
Do i just set up the antenna and point it to my nearest node?
If i do setup a client/server, what ip address do i assign it?

I am sure i will run into lotta trouble so if some one does have a how
to plsssss, i really wanna learn and play with this

Regards
Harman