[MLB-WIRELESS] anyone to test a link in north subs?

Greg turbo at alphalink.com.au
Mon Feb 18 18:14:51 EST 2002

Hi, I should have a node up and running by next weekend in Northcote.
If you can see the church on the hill with the four spires on the tower just
point at it and you should be OK...
IF you use channel 5 and SSID "wireless" it may improve things as well;-)
My eventual idea is to have a UT or T2 gameserver running.

Greg
www.CityNotebookCentre.com.au