[MLB-WIRELESS] Ghetto hacking a baby tin

magrathea at subdimension.com magrathea at subdimension.com
Tue Feb 19 03:15:36 EST 2002

On Tue, 19 Feb 2002, sanbar wrote:

> Does anyone know where to get an n-connector with a flat mounting plate?
> Dick Smith only has the barrel-shaped connectors.

Radioparts have them. (I bought some a while back)

ie: radioparts in Dandenong Rd. (cnr of koornang/dandenong Rds)
Almost opposite Carnegie Dicksmith powerhouse.

> If anyone's interested, infant formula tins (S26, Karicare) appear to be
> the same size as the 36oz coffee tin ghetto hack. If I can find the
> right n-connectors I'll mod a couple to trial at the next meeting.

How about activite tins? 100mm in dia, 130mm long.. (i think, dont have
one with me atm.)

---
Danny
Don't forget to bring a towel! (c) Towelie