[MLB-WIRELESS] DWL-520

Bryce Letcher bryce at lectronix.com.au
Mon Feb 18 19:39:03 EST 2002

I can supply the DWL-520 PCI for $276.00 ea pick up from Sunbury, or add
postage. I was considering using a couple of these myself, but with the
comments, ie low power output, & poor sensitivity I'll be looking for
something else.

Call me if you want to order some cards.  ph 0418 344 995

Bryce Letcher