[MLB-WIRELESS] Connection with a Macintosh

Dave Keller goose at bay.net.au
Sun Feb 17 22:34:01 EST 2002

Hi,

The airport is located under the keyboard. For the purposes of the testing,
the keyboard was uncliped and sitting raised. The down side is to use the
internal card, you are looking at modifying the case some way for the
pigtail to an external antenna. Although I didn't really take much notice
for external PCMCIA slots.

Ciao.
Dave.