[MLB-WIRELESS] Dlink DWL-520 PCI CARD

Tony Langdon, VK3JED vk3jed at optushome.com.au
Sat Feb 16 15:07:45 EST 2002

At 02:38 PM 16/02/2002 +1100, you wrote:

>Maybe the cards should be rated by specs and then distance achieved.  The
>consumer then gets to make a descision based on quantifyable outcomes rather
>than "she no good mate!"

Perhaps we can put up a comparison table on the web site?  Probably not the
wiki, because formatting is a pain in the proverbial - would take some full
blown HTML, or PHP with a nice backend behind it.

I see a lot of value in this information being on the melbwireless
site.  I, for one, would be able to get away with a cheaper, but lower
performance alternative (the only path under consideration here is 700m in
a favourable direction).

73 de Tony, VK3JED
http://www.qsl.net/vk3jed