[MLB-WIRELESS] Dlink DWL-520 PCI CARD

Jason Hecker jason at air.net.au
Sat Feb 16 13:19:34 EST 2002

>Hmmm...  Well there goes that idea.  I was going to get them for AUD$180
>too.  Ahh well, I'll have a look at some others.

$180, that's good (ah, I see, you were planning to buy it from their mail
order site)!  Now, unless the PCI2.2 requirement is an issue, meaning it
won't work properly in older PCI2.0 and PCI2.1 systems like most of us
might use for wireless boxen...  It does 802.11b with 128 bit WEP and has
the common as dirt Prism Chipset with 15dBm (31mW) power.

C'mon Drew, spit it out!