[MLB-WIRELESS] LRP

Jason Hecker jason at air.net.au
Fri Feb 15 09:09:34 EST 2002

Yeah, it looks alright,

But for PCMCIA which most of us will be using for wireless cards, to quote
the developer:

"Yes and no... the kernel has PCMCIA support built in, but there are
currently no provisions for configuring card services. As I have zip for
experience with PCMCIA devices, this option is likely to be a ways out...
sorry."