[MLB-WIRELESS] Give me some of that good cable....

Glen Brunning bchild at melbwireless.dyndns.org
Fri Feb 15 08:37:39 EST 2002

Geoff, i oringally used some RG58 cable, the results weren't that crash hot,
100-200m or so.. bout it..

Not Really recommended.

Regards
Glen Brunning
Hardware Tech
Melbourne: Digital & Wireless

Geoff Hammond (ghammond at bigpond.net.au) wrote*:

>All,
>
>(Warning: Potential dumb question coming.)
>
>I'm getting together all my toys to start building a link and ordered some nice
low loss cable. It's nice and thick, so it must be good :-). But, whilst I am
playing around and confirming that what I do which passes for research was not just
another reason to drink beer and search the net, I would like to be able to take my
toys to a nice flat place and play. For this, I would prefer some cable that wasn't
so stiff and cumbersome.