[MLB-WIRELESS] Networking the Nation?

Michael Korolew admin at gridlocked.net
Fri Feb 15 01:14:21 EST 2002

I agree. I just want to link my little linux box up with whoevers!  The
thing that attracted me the most to wireless networking was the fact
that we didn't have to go through governments, or ISP's to link up our
computers.

<rant>
I've been dreaming about just walking outside in my camo army pants,
mirrored sunnies and networked laptop in my backpack, ready to pull out
and start hacking away on while waiting outside for my tram : )  playing
network games, sharing files, voice over IP etc, all without having any
whacked out restrictions. I mean networking is networking(remember them
early internet days?), before the politics, before the e-commerce, and
all the other bullshit.
</rant>