[MLB-WIRELESS] BBQ feedback request (1st timers)

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at alphalink.com.au
Thu Feb 14 18:16:18 EST 2002

Seeings it was the first meeting for a lot of people and mo Ü  st people didn't
know eachother ough it would have been good if Steve or someone (anyone
but me ;) )  sort of did a bit of a welcome to melbwireless speech and let
everyone stand in a circle and say their name and anyone else they felt like
saying.
Then maybe we could've had a big group hug and sing along.