[MLB-WIRELESS] Cisco Cards

darrend at natwide.com.au darrend at natwide.com.au
Thu Feb 14 16:50:35 EST 2002

At the moment I can get them for the following
AIR-PCM352       $325 inc   Limited stock avail
AIR-LMC352       $385 inc   None avail (usually 2 weeks lead time)
These prices don't include shipping to us... say $10-$15

Darren Dreis
IT Manager
Nationwide Digital Products P/L
Tel 03 9548 9444  Fax 03 9548 9040

                    "Richard Talbot"
                    <richardt at frontli        To:     <melbwireless at wireless.org.au>
                    ne.com.au>               cc:
                                             Subject:     [MLB-WIRELESS] Cisco Cards
                    14/02/2002 02:32
                    PM
                    Please respond to
                    melbwireless

Hi Everyone,

I have just been making some inquiries from a supplier of ours.  I can buy
the Cisco cards at a reasonably cheap price if we buy at least 10 at a
time.
Prices are below.  Let me know if interested or if you can get them
cheaper.

AIR-PCM352 350 Series PC Card w/Integrated Diversity Antenna-128-bitWEP
$334.00
AIR-LMC352 350 Series PC Card w/Dual MMCX Connectors and 128-bit WEP
$395.00

Cheers
Richard

Archive at: