[MLB-WIRELESS] HARDWARE INFO --> Geforce 4's available & for sale!

AnthonyM - Point and Click Business Systems anthony at clickfromreality.com
Thu Feb 14 15:01:33 EST 2002

A: I wasn't spamming. I was just pointing out that these cards were
available in Australia.

The url I was referring to was Http://www.cws.net.au

Because I found them for sale at a fairly good price, is Why I posted
the info.

I did however clearly state in the subject that it was about geforce
4's, and that they were for sale.

If you all have such a huge problem with it, then don't bother opening
the email, its quite simple.

FFS, there is a lot of absolute crap being posted on this list, and my
post about video cards is the only one to get singled out.

I still stand by my statement about swapmeets, I know many people who
have been ripped off, and couldn't even find the people to get a refund.

I will admit there may be the odd 1 or 2 GOOD vendors at these meets,
but in my experience ive found them to be dodgy and disruptive to the
retail trading of computer hardware/software.

I don't know of any computer retailer that can seriously compete with
these cheap imports who work out of these little stalls.

All this talk about "Keeping the Jobs in Australia" etc? BUY RETAIL, BUY
AUSTRALIAN.

There are that many computer business's going bankrupt or closing up
because of the swapmeet trade. If it were what its meant to be (people
Selling/Swapping old/used hardware) then it would be cool, but no,
greedy people thought they could make a buck by selling off cheap
imports (hence killing Australian computer retail).