[MLB-WIRELESS] WAY OFF TOPIC - any jobs?

Allan Langford allanlangford at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 12 18:25:54 EST 2002

Me three! I used to work for Hexatech International as
first tech then head tech then store manager, typical
PC retail screw the customer profit first,

i have been doing my own pc repair work but I'm too
kind and do not make any money!

So yeah add me to the "need a job asap" list :)

Allan

 --- AnthonyM - Point and Click Business Systems
<anthony at clickfromreality.com> wrote: > I just left my
job also, working as the head tech