[MLB-WIRELESS] Wireless Testing

darrend at natwide.com.au darrend at natwide.com.au
Tue Feb 12 16:27:52 EST 2002

I'll be up for it too, got a couple of homebrew 18db helicals if you want
to distance test them aswell.
Name the time, happy to help out

Darren Dreis
IT Manager
Nationwide Digital Products P/L
Tel 03 9548 9444  Fax 03 9548 9040

                    "Glen
                    Brunning"            To:     melbwireless at wireless.org.au
                    Sent by:             cc:
                                         Subject:     RE: [MLB-WIRELESS] Wireless Testing

                    12/02/2002
                    01:24 PM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    melbwireless

A little off topic from the last lot of threads, but i was wondering
whether some
ppl from the group would actually like to be involded in my next test.  I
have a
location in the north that is higher then my first site, and i have a few
locations
in and around the city, though i have been given a challenage and i wish to
take it
up.  If there is anyone living or near the Arthurs seat area that could see
the
northern hills, ie Kinglake Whittlesea hills, then could you please contact
us.

If all goes planned, I might have a test range of 32km's, and 48km's, and
maybe
100km if i'm lucky, anyone interested in a challenage??

I would appreicate some help at either end of the links to make life easier
for
getting setup and packing up, and give ppl a chance to see this stuff @
work...

Glen Brunning