[MLB-WIRELESS] Saab Enterprises -- would like to meet "Melbourne Wireless"

Jason Hecker jason at air.net.au
Tue Feb 12 12:28:09 EST 2002

I got the same as well.  The guy should either get active in the mailing
list or come to a meeting.

I am just wary of vested commercial interests getting in on this act.  I
feel that if anyone does contribute, it should be for altruistic reasons
rather than commercial gain.  I was sus because the mail to me came from an
address at UWA.  Google didn't reveal anything about SAAB Enterprises
(cursory search though).  Whitepages says they are in 156/ 79 Whiteman St
Southbank 3006.  Anyone get in contact?