[MLB-WIRELESS] Saab Enterprises -- would like to meet "Melbourne Wireless"

Andy Freeman Andy.Freeman at jc.com.au
Tue Feb 12 11:42:46 EST 2002

The below message was sent to me.  Does anyone want to meet with them to
see what they have in mind?

The message came from Ga Vin Lee
[mailto:gavinlee at tartarus.uwa.edu.au]

I am curious why the email address is "Uni WA" and I cannot find
anything about SAAB Enterprises but they might be legit?

Andy.