[MLB-WIRELESS] introduction

Joris joris at linux.be
Sun Feb 10 00:41:40 EST 2002

Hi,

Since I'm really new on the list, I tought I'd be appropriate to introduce
myself:

To begin with, I'm from Belgium, in Europe. This is probably at the very
opposite side of the planet, but since wireless networking is unrelated to
the hemisphere... :)
I'm a rather linux-minded student, trying to collect as much information as
possible to start a local urban neigbourhood network (starting with connecting two
points, that is).

I sit on this mailinglist mainly to "watch and learn";
I picked this one because melourne wireless appears to be one of the most
active groups, and because of the appearant absence of good groups in Europe

Oh, btw: I wish to apologise for my poor english in avance :)

--
  Greetings
  Joris