[MLB-WIRELESS] US WiFi products (sales plug)

ABBENHUYS, Ryan rabbenhuys at mfbb.vic.gov.au
Fri Feb 8 15:06:53 EST 2002

did customs hit the package?

-----Original Message-----
From: Fulton, Darren J [mailto:Darren.Fulton at team.telstra.com]
Sent: Friday, 8 February 2002 14:55

Why is wireless gear so expensive here? I just bought an RG-1000 starter kit
(RG-1000 + silver card) for $USD189. Unfortunately delivery costs can be a
killer if you are impatient (like me) and want it in less than a week, fedex
took $USD57 for international economy. This is about $AUD500 which is still
$100 cheaper than anything I've seen here.

Darren

WARNING
This email and any attachment may contain confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient you are not authorised to copy or disclose all or any part of it without the prior written consent of the Metropolitan Fire and Emergency Services Board.