[MLB-WIRELESS] learning java: suggestions?

Robert Foster rfoster at mountainvisions.com.au
Thu Feb 7 06:21:56 EST 2002

The best thing you could do is visit Sun's Java site: http://java.sun.com

Take a look at the tutorial http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/
(online - you can download a copy of it).  While you're there, download the
Java 2 Platform (Standard Edition for starters -
http://java.sun.com/j2se/ ).  it's a little on the big side, so if you've
got bandwidth problems, let us know.  I'm sure someone can get you a copy
easily enough.

Rob.

http://www.wireless.org.au/cgi-bin/minorweb.pl?A=LIST&L=melbwireless