[MLB-WIRELESS] Newsgroup

Mitch Denny mitch.denny at warbyte.com
Mon Feb 4 19:24:19 EST 2002

Genesis,

The responses that you have gotten so far weren't particularly
descriptive. The resistence that I have (and I assume many
others) have to newsgroups is that they aren't a passive
medium. Its much more convenient to have the e-mails come
to you (wherever you are) than having to log onto a nntp
server and attempt to track the threads.

Personally, I have a huge investment my mail-client and
whenever I have tried to engage in newsgroups in any
meaningful way it has always been painful.

- Mitch Denny
- mitch.denny at warbyte.com
- +61 (414) 610-141
-