[MLB-WIRELESS] Re: [WG-Routing] IP allocation questions / help

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Mon Dec 23 12:21:58 EST 2002

Hello Matt,

The guys from consume have done their own thing, so their IP ranges
conflict with most others as well, on a lighter note, guys in Brisbane
elected to use 10.160/11 iirc, so at the very least I doubt there
would be any conflicts of space in the country...

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com

You must leave now - you have no choice..