[MLB-WIRELESS] Qusetions about APs

Michael_Florence at dlink.com.au Michael_Florence at dlink.com.au
Wed Dec 18 15:02:19 EST 2002

Hi Cameron.

Yes, the DWL-1000AP+ will work in repeater mode, contact me in order to discuss
this further.

No, you cannot connect more than one antenna, feel free to call me in order to
discuss this.

Download a presentation that I created for this device at the following URL and
feel free to contact me if you require any further information.

http://www.dlink.com.au/temp/DWL-1000AP+.pdf

  Regards,

  Michael Florence
  BDM - Distribution & System Integration
  D-Link Australia Pty Ltd

  Ph:  (02) 8899 1800
  Dir: (02) 8899 1882
  Mob: 0405 123 100
  Fax:      (02) 8899 1868

  Email:    michael at dlink.com.au
  Web:      http://www.dlink.com.au

  NOTICE - This email message and any accompanying attachments contain
  confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee named
  above. If you have received this message in error please notify
  "michael at dlink.com.au" immediately and delete all copies of this message and
  any attachments. Any views expressed in this message are those of the
  individual sender, except where the sender expressly, and with authority,
  states them to be the views of D-Link Australia Pty Ltd. D-Link Australia does
  not represent or warrant that the integrity of this communication has been
  maintained nor that the communication is free of errors, viruses, interception
  or interference.  Before opening any attachments, please check them for
  viruses and defects.

Cameron McCormack <clm at csse.monash.edu.au> on 17/12/2002 04:51:24 PM