[MLB-WIRELESS] Long link - problems?

Glen Brunning bchild at wireless.org.au
Tue Dec 17 13:50:09 EST 2002

Hi Ben,

I have 2 nodes establishing a link that run directly parrellel to high tension
power lines in the northern suburbs, I get np's that I found, I have been able to
make links even standing right under them just using a laptop to a omni over
1.5km's away, well 1.4km's anywayz.  I have a omni and a directional link running
sorta I'd say it would all depend on the equipment and the conditions, best way is
to try it and find out.

--
Glen Brunning
Hardware Tech