[MLB-WIRELESS] [slightly off-topic] Where's austnet.org?

sanbar sandbar at ozemail.com.au
Thu Dec 12 00:26:01 EST 2002

Dammit, I was steaming along nicely for my weekly fix of troll-baiting
in #melb-wireless on austnet, and it's not there. Can't ping a server or
trace to either austnet servers or the austnet.org website via either
Telstra's or the Optus network.
You realise if the packet kiddies have ddosed austnet.org off the face
of the Earth all the trolling will have to take place in the mailing
list ... oh wait, that already happens.
- Barry

--

barry park