[MLB-WIRELESS] [TIB] A new offer has been added to TIB - 10/12/2002

Fenn Bailey fenn_b at smktech.com.au
Tue Dec 10 22:54:59 EST 2002

> >back to the point TIB shouldnt be used to promote peoples ebay sales
>
> Point taken, as I have no interest in dealing with ebay, but I do
> occasionally buy stuff off TIB.

It's at times like this when I get a surge of guilt for not having done
these updates as yet... They are coming some time soon though - I swear..
there's just so much wireless gear to play with that I get distracted
sometimes (actually, I wish that was the real reason I have no time
currently, but sadly, that's not quite the case).

I might make it my new years resolution to do a decent TIB update by the end
of january.. or somewhere round then ;)

	Fenn.