[MLB-WIRELESS] Killer wireless cards...

paul van den bergen pvandenbergen at swin.edu.au
Mon Dec 9 09:34:47 EST 2002

OK, two copies requested.  Not enough for me to spend vast quantities of time
on, but enough that I will scan it in some time this week (looks at Diary...
Damn!) or even maybe this weekend coming... :-)

I will likely put it up initially on my Melbpc site, but it would be better
off on the Melb wireless site... How does one go about putting files up on
the site?

also, can someone please please please tell me where the mail archive is???

--
Dr Paul van den Bergen
Centre for Advanced Internet Architectures
pvandenbergen at swin.edu.au
would somebody get this big walking carpet out of my way?