[MLB-WIRELESS] Expressions of interest

vak vak at alphalink.com.au
Thu Dec 5 22:01:56 EST 2002

Hi EB,

This seems like a crazy idea to me - how many people have GPS units and are
prepared to spend months mapping this data ? Why not do something similar
to MW and/or get sponsored data which is feature rich.

I could understand you going to these lengths if there was no data
available, but there is a plethora of information out there that you could
get free/very cheaply.

Vaskos
--------