[MLB-WIRELESS] Obtaining longitude and latitude from Melway maps (instructions)

Hedley Finger hfinger at handholding.com.au
Wed Dec 4 20:37:28 EST 2002

Drew:

>...or you can just use the automatic coordinate lookup that locfinder
>provides...

which doesn't work in Opera 6.05, my preferred browser.  But, after
your  note I tried another browser on a colleagues machine, which
did work.  See also my reply to Tony Langdon.

Hedley

Hedley Finger
    User documentation and technical writing
    Adobe(R) Certified Expert, FrameMaker 5.5
Hand Holding Projects Pty Ltd   ABN 98 007 418 153
    Technical  consultancy for electronic publishing
    28 Regent Street   Camberwell VIC 3124   Australia
    Tel +61 3 9809 1229   Mobile +61 412 461 558
    E-mail mailto:hfinger at handholding.com.au