[MLB-WIRELESS] All Network Protocols, All OS, All on One Reference Chart

Jerry Johnson jerryjjohnson at aol.com
Mon Dec 2 21:14:58 EST 2002

Get confused by hundreds of network protocols?
Need to know the latest and greatest of communication standards?
Looking for a unique gift for your valued customers and partners?

Javvin's Map of Communication Protocols can help!
Visit: WWW.JAVVIN.NET

A comprehensive guide and reference for IT and network professionals

An easy to use training tool for an overall picture of data and telecommunications

A unique promotional gift for IT hardware, software and services vendors to their partners and customers
Hundreds of active data and telecommunication protocols well illustrated on one chart in the OSI 7-layers model

Designed by experts with decades of experience in the network communication industries

Large (27 in x 39 in) and high quality poster for offices, labs, class rooms and home offices.

What our customers are saying about the Javvins Map:

“I am an IT engineer. I have the Javvins Map of Communication Protocols hanging on my office wall. It helps me get an instant answer to many network and communication questions.”

"It was last holiday season... I purchased a few copies of Javvin's Map of Communication Protocols. I framed them and gave to my customers as holiday gifts. They were very delighted. The pictures have been handing on their walls since then and remind them everyday our wonderful relationship."

“I am in charge of marketing for a network software company. I use the Javvins Map of Communication Protocols as a promotional gift in seminars, trade shows and training events - customers love it! I also use it as a lead generation gift on web. I generated 4000 high quality leads in one month! Javvin people customized the poster for us and it looks like a genuine gift from my company. Very good return of investment!”

“I am a certified Cisco trainer. I order the Javvins Map of Communication Protocol for all my students. The Map is very illusive for students to get an overall picture of network and communications quickly. It consistently makes my students very happy (better than T-Shirts for sure!) and refer more people to my class.”

Click Now: www.JAVVIN.net

To remove yourself from this list, send an email to: removeprotocol at aol.com