[MLB-WIRELESS] names of creeks

James Healy jimmy at deefa.com
Mon Dec 2 12:34:42 EST 2002

> However, one problem I see with the current boundaries
> involves the Moonee
> Ponds Creek.  Nodes along this area will find it easier to
> communicate with
> those in the neighbouring region than those in their own
> region, because of
> the ridges blocking them (the boundary is in a valley,
> which is not a good
> place to have it - ridge lines would be a better lace for
> boundaries,
> because they provide natural barriers to help define regions).

The plan is to use the proposed boundaries as a _very_ rough guide to
what Area you are in.

If your geographically in one area for example, but have better LOS to
another, or are _connected_ to nodes in another Area, then it would be
appropriate to select that Area as yours.

It's all a little ad-hoc, but if anyone has a better solution, email
me!!

James