[MLB-WIRELESS] ebay sellers

rick mibz at optushome.com.au
Sun Dec 1 01:29:11 EST 2002

I was looking thru eBay and noticed a seller by the handle of "epeopleau" he
was selling a superpass, good luck to him, but the thing that pisses me off
is one of our members is making Omni's (sure you can make them for $20 each
then add $20 for the 1.5hrs to make them) and he is a student, and this is
how he is affording to save for wireless equipment (mr_bazil aka smarm) and
this "epeopleau" is blatantly putting down smarms attempts at building up
his eBay reputation by slanderizing him. if "epeopleau" is a member of mw
you should be ashamed. if any of you had contacted smarm he will do the same
deal as he does every one else $40-$50 for a omni depending on how much time
he has, other members have offered this service to, so what if the plans are
free online, the plans for modding galaxies are free to it doesn't mean
people cant charge a bit for the effort the put in. and I am still yet to
see the testing of txrx's and smarm's Omni's vs. the superpass's, but from
what I hear bang for buck homebrew is still along way in front

sorry for the rant.

support mw members and your supporting your community

rik