[MLB-WIRELESS] Bulk Antennae

Matt Pearce mattpearce at optusnet.com.au
Fri Aug 30 17:14:33 EST 2002

Ok, After a little bit of digging and a phone call I have been told that the 21dbi antenna's are actually sold by Lascom in NZ.  The Lascom product is actually a Pacific Satelite 21dbi antenna.  Would people be interested in doing a bulk purchase of these antenna's if they came out at a reasonable price ??  I am estimating at the moment on the facts I have that this could be somewhere in the region of $100 AUD, please note that this is only an estimate.  Could we find 70 interested people to buy these or does everyone think they are to expensive ??

Matt.