[MLB-WIRELESS] Installfast/field day

sanbar sandbar at ozemail.com.au
Wed Aug 28 12:24:51 EST 2002

Ey all,
An update on plans for a wireless installfest/field day.
We can get Coburg North Primary School for a reasonable price. It has
power, space, and a good ~2km LOS along O'Hay Street for those who
*really* want a distance test.
It has parking, I can drag the barbie there, milk bar and bakery are but a
short stagger away. It has LOS to my house so I can provide IRC/webcam
services.
Thinking at this stage of charging a gold-coin donation as a cover charge
and personally donating the shortfall to the event.
The site is a little bit sucky for people in the south-eastern suburbs to
get to, but hey, you get all the wireless meetings over your side, so no
tears for you.
Comments/feedback/support welcome.
If anyone from WGMeetings can let me know if the majordomo for the group
is working? It appears not to be. I need your help on this.
- Barry

--
barry park
http://wireless.bur.st/ ||| community wireless project