[MLB-WIRELESS] FW: Misc Wireless bits for sale.

Matt Pearce mattpearce at optusnet.com.au
Tue Aug 27 21:28:54 EST 2002

Just did a little digging on the Cisco PCI cards and it appears some details
are not quite correct, the cards is actually 30mw, only has a 2.2dbi antenna
and has no wep built in, while wep is far from perfect it is a good first
line of defence.

But does anyone know if the cisco card can be used as an AP like the Compaq
WL100&200's and is there support for this card under FreeBSD ??

Matt.